Monday, January 24, 2011

Jack Skellington Crochet Pattern


So one day, I'd say right before the holidays  came into full swing, I came across this pattern for Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas.  Now, while I am not a fan of the movie, my friend Nicole definitely is. So, I decided to make it for her as a Christmas present.  Needless to say, she loved it!  Thank you to the creater of this fine craft, you are truly a gifted individual.  To see where I got this pattern, and make it for yourself go to the link posted to the bottom of this blog.  And if you decide to make this and post it on a blog, please give credit to the original creater of this pattern.  Happy New Year everyone! 

Kat

http://aprildraven.blogspot.com/search/label/Jack%20Skellington

No comments:

Post a Comment